Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Personal Journal Entry - RSS Aggregator

Hi Everyone,

What a busy 4 weeks so far! I am finding this course very interesting and useful, so far I have learnt alot but this has been with much stress....Recently I moved house and have been having a large amount of trouble getting my internet switched on, I tired to use my pre paid internet for the mean time but optus could not allow this as they did not have the stock I needed. I was back to the drawing board and decided to go into work early/stay late and use the wi-fi connection, this worked for a short time until their internet was diconnected, so for the past few weeks I have been using my ipone through my computer. Tis has caused me much stress and I am very far behind, I am trying very hard to catch up but this is also hard as I work Full Time and I am now worrying about the assignments as the due dates get closer.

On a positive note, Im working hard and hopefully will catch up by committing and dedicating all of my spare time. I am now onto week three and have just set up the google reader, it took some time to copy and paste each students URL's into the feeder and now I have over 100 updates! This tool is great I have now subscribed to everyone's blog's and the Google Reader will inform me of new posts and provide updates. This is much easier then searching for everyone's blogs and then adding to follow the blog.
I took the time to look at a few blogs and realised we are all at different stages of blogging, course activities and content. Everyone has a different way of blogging, approaching and discussing information, there are alot of brilliant idea's. I hope to get through more blogs and learn as much as I can.

Goodluck!

No comments:

Post a Comment